• Product Image #0
305 VIEWS
SHARE ON

Magic moment - 18cl x 12

Price

₦ 13,000.00

About the product
Magic Moments vodka is bottled at 42.8% alcohol by volume (85.6 proof). This means that it contains 42.8% pure ethanol and the remaining 57.2% is made up of water and other ingredients.
SELLER
Ewine.ng

Ewine.ng

Visit store

0706XXXXXXX
OR

SAFETY TIPS

Meet face to face, never send payment for items you haven't seen
1 / 3
You may also like...