“Process”, in respect of personal data, includes to collect, store, and disclose to others.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
UNDER WHAT LEGAL BASES WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
1. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER Kusnap Limited, a company registered in Nigeria (with registered office at #2 Farm Road, Rumosi, Port Harcort, Rivers State, Nigeria) will be the controller of your personal data.
2. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT We collect data you give us voluntarily (for example, an email address). We also collect data automatically (for example, your IP address).
1. Data You Give Us You may be asked to provide us information about yourself when you register for and/or use the Service. This information includes: first name, phone number, email (together “Required Information”), last name, photo, address details, working hours.
To use our Service and register an account, you will need to provide Required Information. You will be able to use the Service even if you do not give this data to us, but some Service’s functionality may be limited to you (for example, if you do no register an account, you will not be able to chat with other users, post product, see contact details of other users).
Sometimes you may also need to provide to us additional information in the communication with our Support Team in order to fulfil your request (for example, if your account was previously blocked, we may ask you to confirm your identity by providing an ID document).
2. Data Provided To Us By Third Parties When you decide to log in using Facebook or Google, we get personal data from your Facebook or Google account. This includes your profile image, name, and Facebook ID, Google ID, friends list. For more information, please refer to the Facebook Permissions
3. Data We Collect Automatically: Data About How You Found Us We collect data about your referring URL (that is, the place on the Web where you were when you tapped on our ad).
Device And Location Data. We collect data from your device. Examples of such data include language settings, IP address, time zone, type and model of a device, device settings, operating system, Internet service provider, mobile carrier, hardware ID, and Facebook ID.
Usage Data We record how you interact with our Service. For example, we log the features, and content you interact with, how often you use the Service, how long you are on the Service, what sections you use, how many products you watch.
Advertising IDs We collect your Apple Identifier for Advertising (“IDFA”) or Google Advertising ID (“AAID”) (depending on the operating system of your device). You can typically reset these numbers through the settings of your device’s operating system (but we do not control this).
Transaction Data When you make payments through the Service, you need to provide financial account data, such as your credit card number, to our third-party service providers. We do not collect or store full credit card number data, though we may receive credit card-related data, data about the transaction, including date, time and amount of the transaction, the type of payment method used.
Are you New to kusnap?
subscribe to our news letter to get daily updates on amazing offers!