For safe and secure transaction, transact with Kusnap escrow.
About the product
WHAT CAUSES DAMAGE TO YOUR HAIR?
When going about your daily routine, you probably don’t think too much about your hair. What you don’t know, however, could hurt you. Here are some of the everyday things you do that could be damaging your hair as we speak:
1) Frequent Shampooing – While washing your hair is important, some shampoos strip your hair of the natural oils that keep it shiny and soft.
2) Brushing Wet Hair – Your hair is more susceptible to damage when wet, so use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb to work through tangles and don’t brush your hair until it’s mostly dry.
3) Hair Blow Drying – Blow drying your hair removes morethan just surface moisture – it can also leave the hair cuticle dry and brittle.
4) Heat Styling – Flat irons and curling irons can cause your hair to crack along the edge of the cuticle which may lead to breakage and split ends.
5) Chemical Treatments – From bleach to dye and all of the treatments in between, chemical hair products can dry out and damage your hair, leaving it more prone to breakage.
In addition to these things, there are also environmental factors which can damage your hair. Excessive sun exposure, for example, and even saltwater can dry out and damage your hair. Fortunately, there are plenty of aloe vera for hair care products that can help strengthen and renew your damaged locks.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PROTECT YOUR HAIR?
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA GROWTH OIL.
1) It restores moisture, conditioning hair for improved shine and anti-frizz protection.
2) It boosts circulation to the hair follicle, encouraging healthy hair growth.
3) It combats scalp itching and dryness by breaking down dead skin cells, moisturizing the scalp.
4) It helps balance the pH level in your scalp, creating an optimal environment for healthy growth.
For orders contact us Daylily natural skincare 08081591910