How do I evaluate the seller or buyer or report any misconduct on the Kusnap site?
To evaluate any buyer or seller that you transact with, simply hit on the feedback button available on each product advert and pen your feedback. In the case of misconduct or other illegal activity, kindly contact Kusnap immediately by clicking here. We assure you that all your concerns will be treated with utmost preference
How do I post products/services on the Kusnap site?
Posting of products and services has been made very easy on Kusnap site. Simply click here to post your products and here to post your services as well as follow the instructions. The instructions are as follows:
- Click on Post Product
- Follow the instructions and describe the products such as the price, category, title, description, region, and photos. A minimum of 3 pictures are needed to sell products above $50. After filling out the required information, click on the post button
- After filling out the required fields, click on the “Post” button
- Once your product is posted, you will be immediately redirected to our registration page if you are not a registered user yet, to fill out all the required fields.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the page.
- All your products will be posted immediately all moderation process is completed
- Once your advert is live, you will receive a notification email
- At the point, you should be ready to receive numerous incoming calls from your potential buyers.
Why is my product being declined?
There are several reasons why your products might be declined. Products are declined if they violate one of the following:
- Posting more than one item in a single advert. All products should be posted separately with different ads
- The pictures must be very clear and devoid of bluntness
- Basic details must be given for the products or services to be advertised, otherwise, it will not go through
- Ensure that the price attached to all products and services are reasonable and affordable based on the value of the posted products.
Do I need to pay a fee before advertising on the Kusnapplatform?
Kusnap system is completely free for all categories of users. If anyone request for money from you before posting products on Kusnap platform, kindly report to the admin immediately or report to the nearby police
How long does it take to post a product?
Once all the requirements are met, products will be live in just a few minutes
How many products do I need to post on the Kusnap system?
You can post as many products as possible on Kusnap
How do I unsubscribe for Kusnap email notifications?
If you do not want to receive future marketing emails from Kusnap, kindly click here to unsubscribe. You can always review your subscription preference here
What are the prohibited items on Kusnap?
Kusnap will not advertise any contents relating to hard drugs or other prohibited substances that are against the laws of the government within the area of operation. If by any mistake, such items are accepted for advertisement, the owner will be responsible for any action authorized by the government against him/her
Is Kusnap responsible for any financial transactions in exchange for the advertised products or services?
Kusnap does not handle any financial transactions. All transactions are solely handled by the transacting parties upon the exchange of products or services. We shall never be held responsible should any problem erupt during the transaction. Users are advised to adopt all personal security measures when going to exchange any product/services for money. We advise all our users to exchange products/services in an open place where security threat can be avoided
Can I return any product bought in Kusnap?
Yes. If you are dissatisfied with the products you bought from Kusnap, kindly contact the seller and return them accordingly. If the seller refuses to collect the product, you should report him/her to the admin immediately and also use the rating system to rate your him/her based on the services you received from him/her
What are the posting rules on Kusnap?
All sellers should consider the following points before posting any product on Kusnap:
- All the pictures must be clear and detailed
- The product should be well described using simple terms for easy understanding
- Our terms and condition should be well-understood
- All products should be permitted by the law of the government
- One product should be posted at a time
- Every product should contain a title that describes the products/services
- Select the appropriate category for the products/services
How do I buy from Kusnap?
- Once you identify the products you are interested in, you are required to start a chat with the seller and ask about what you want to know about the product
- Upon your agreement, click on the button “seller details” to get the seller’s phone number and address that will enable you to fix a pick-up point
Can I share my product on Facebook, Instagram, or other social medianetwork?
Yes. You can share your product on the social media network. After logging into your Kusnap account, click on “my product” and scroll down to see the share button. Simply click on the share button and share your product to any social network of your choice